We have immediate openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Patient Coordinators at our North Austin and Pflugerville locations.
Are you looking for a new amazing opportunity in a rewarding field? Would you like to help people see better and make a positive impact in someone’s life every day?
If the answer is YES, then we want YOU to be a part of our growing Optometry practice!
Your duties will include:
- representing our practice in a professional, caring, and welcoming manner
- greeting patients
- scheduling appointments
- keeping office neat and clean
- technician pre-testing
- contact lens training
- checking insurance eligibility
- billing and coding through electronic medical records
- happy, energetic, and customer-service oriented personality
- reliable and punctual
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- detail oriented
- experience with or ability to learn electronic medical records
- experience with or ability to learn vision or medical insurance
- *We are busy on weekends so this position requires you to be able to work Saturdays and some Sundays
Why it’s awesome to work with us!
- We offer a professional environment with no late nights
- Free Eye Exams for you and discounts for family members
- Fun work environment
- You get to wear scrubs to work!
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental Insurance options
- 401k with matching after first year
- Willing to train the right candidates – learn a new lifelong skill!
Apply today and join a team you can be proud of – we look forward to speaking with you!